Well, didn't they conduct a thorough search? I mean, it's not that big a
state; surely they'd turn up somewhere!
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jonathan Mallard [mailto:jonathan.mallard(--nospam--at)rwhitehead.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 11:11 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: FL PE results are in
> But let everyone mourn for the folks in Delaware.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org