RE: FL PE results are in

Did that vanish in computer's black hole or the
human's? Good luck in October?

Is'nt it sad that one has to suffer because of someone
else's sloppiness? My wife personally carried a job
application to a local school district and handed it
over to the Receptionist. After 3 weeks when she went
to the school to check the status of the application,
her application was nowhere to be found! The
Receptionist was not there. My wife had to go through
the application filling process all over again. I am
not suggesting that her irritation over it is
comparable to what you are going through.

Rajendran
--- Jonathan Mallard <jonathan.mallard(--nospam--at)rwhitehead.com>