To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: ACI Detailing Standards
From: "Sprague, Harold O." <SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:13:10 -0500
ACI SP66-94 is the most current.
I don't know how it compares to the "Proposed Revision of ACI 315-65". It
must be better or they wouldn't have revised it. (humor intended)
Harold O. Sprague
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fountain Conner [SMTP:fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 12:56 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: ACI Detailing Standards
> Is ACI SP66-94 the most recent available?
> Does anyone know how it compares with the old, 11x17, spiral-bound,
> "Proposed Revision of ACI 315-65"?
> Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
> Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org