RE: Distributed Floor Loads

I usually assume the load is distributed at least equal to the slab
thickness all around, except when the equipment is to be placed in closer
proximity to other heavy loads (such as abutting similar adjacent units). If
the wheels are not spaced too far apart and are reasonably equally spaced, I
would still consider it as a uniform load, except possibly for checking
punching shear if the slab is very thin.