RE: Distributed Floor Loads

You should try to convince them to remove the wheels and put it on a curb so
that you can figure the load capacity for one area and not look for the
weakest area and also avoid the point loads.  You still have to deal with
getting the equipment to that area but you may be able to spread the load
over a larger area during transport.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.