RE: FL PE results are in

Ya, I know. Hard to believe FL got it right (especially after the last election) and DE is so messed up! (Although they still owe me a PE # so maybe there is still a chance....)
My deepest sympathies go out to everyone who has to retake the PE in Delaware. I feel your pain. So what happened? Did they just loose 'control' over the tests (potential for possible tampering????) or did they physically loose all of the tests - i.e. never to be seen again?