Thanx, that's what I thought.
> From: Jake Watson <jwatson(--nospam--at)inconnect.com>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: ACI Detailing Standards
> Date: Thursday, July 19, 2001 8:15 AM
> We replaced a '70 something version last year with the '94 version.
> They are essentially identical for what I can tell. A lot of the
> drawings are still done by hand. Although IIRC some have been converted
> to CAD.
> Jake Watson, E.I.T.
> Salt Lake City, UT
> Fountain Conner wrote:
> > Is ACI SP66-94 the most recent available?
> > Does anyone know how it compares with the old, 11x17, spiral-bound,
> > "Proposed Revision of ACI 315-65"?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org