Re: FEMA

Gerard,

As Mike mentioned, FEMA 368 and 369 will be the 2000 NEHRP.  They may or
may not be available in hard copy from FEMA at this time.  The hard copy
version was supposed to be available about a month after they became
available in PDF form on the web page.  Regardless, you should be able to
put in a "back order" for them.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI