Re: "Cantilevered Column" Structures

Unless you want to deal with the whole new and
different world of "soil-structure" interaction, I
would also recommend just like Chris, that you model
the superstructure above from base level. SSI
apparently involves more than one can be sure of, and
once you start thinking in that direction, the
"cantilever" word dissappears.

Good luck
IJR