Re: ACI 318 - Section 18.104.22.168 - Steel Reinforcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: ACI 318 - Section 22.214.171.124 - Steel Reinforcement
- From: "Syed Basith" <syed_breng(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:49:15 +0000
This is ascertained by the manufacturer of steel in their laboratory.
Syed A. Basith, P.Eng.
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: http://www.seaint.org
- Prev by Subject: ACI 318 - Section 126.96.36.199 - Steel Reinforcement
- Next by Subject: ACI Anchor Bolt Placing Tolerances
- Previous by thread: Re: dodecahedron
- Next by thread: Measuring moisture content in in-situ concrete