RE: Anchor Bolts- Some thoughts

The reasons are that (1) you can't always account for changes in design
between phases, and it is better not to anticipate and end up wasting money
and effort for something that can be taken care of later, when all the facts
are known; and (2) it is so simple and inexpensive to use an epoxy anchoring
system at the time of installation, that no real savings can be realized,
even if the anchor rod requirements ARE exactly as anticipated.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251