Planning? Have you ever been involved with a job that's actually being
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: raul labbe [mailto:rlabbe(--nospam--at)ctcinternet.cl]
> Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2001 9:49 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Anchor Bolts- Some thoughts
> I'm not an orthodox, but completely agree with you.
> For a sound job, planning everything properly is
> always better than patching,...
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org