Then I'm surprised you haven't seen this become a regular practice. As I
said, the technology has developed so that this is actually the smart way to
set anchor rods.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: raul labbe [mailto:rlabbe(--nospam--at)ctcinternet.cl]
> Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 3:01 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Anchor Bolts- Some thoughts
> Of course never, 'cause I only have
> 33 years in engineering.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org