I didn't say "developing country," I said "different economic factors."
Don't get so uptight.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: raul labbe [mailto:rlabbe(--nospam--at)ctcinternet.cl]
> Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 3:32 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Anchor Bolts- Some thoughts
> Mr Polhemus,
> Let me tell you that your are missing the point. This is not a
> matter of developed or developing country engineering.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org