Re: Epoxy Anchor Bolts- Some more thoughts

    <<  May I suggest that although using epoxy anchors may be getting to be a "smart" practice from a construction standpoint, I believe it should not be a regular practice from an engineering standpoint.  >>

Perhaps engineers tire of the concrete contractor "placing" anchor bolts as if they were feeding corn to the chickens.  The "smart" part of the practice was excluding this item from the concrete contractor's area of responsibility since it is generally way above his capabilities and awarding it to the carpenters and labors.

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)