From: carlos estrella <kalo36(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 23:57:43 -0700 (PDT)
muchas gracias! yes. i need the data for input to
risa-3D or staad. do you have it? the truncated
icosidodecahedron has more appeal. do you still have
the data? thanks.
Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org