Anchor Bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Anchor Bolts
- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)chaptech.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:45:05 -0400
Thank you all for your input on the epoxy anchor bolts. The job is very fast paced because of funding and other issues out of my control. I just make sure the building stays in the upright position.
It would be much simpler to use epoxy anchor bolts and make the foundation piers a little larger for edge distance concerns. I just wasn't sure that it was considered standard practice or not. I would feel more apprehensive about using them if uplift was in the equation.
Chris Towne, P.E.
Chapman Technical Group, Ltd.
St. Albans, WV
- Prev by Subject: Re: Anchor Bolts
- Next by Subject: RE: Anchor Bolts
- Previous by thread: Re: Anchor Bolts
- Next by thread: RE: Anchor Bolts