RE: Anchor Bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Anchor Bolts
- From: Paul Martin <paulm(--nospam--at)ICMINC.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:32:53 -0500
I work on "build-design, fire-ready aim" projects on a daily basis. The madness is caused by an ethanol "gold rush." The experience level of workers on the job is low. And yes, it's far from idea. I get calls asking about rebar with elbows ....
There are are some things that can be anticipated, and epoxy anchor bolts are a mainstay for me except in significant uplift and high temperature exposures. The anchor rod is A36 threaded rod. I keep materials simple. If its not easy to get they will not use it.
- Prev by Subject: Anchor Bolts
- Next by Subject: Anchor Bolts- Some thoughts
- Previous by thread: Anchor Bolts
- Next by thread: Re: Q: Article on Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer In This Month's SE Mag