Another situation where epoxied anchors should not be used is that involving
radiation (nuclear or solar). My understanding is that the epoxy does not
handle this sort of energy very well.
Glenn C. Otto, P.E.
Liberty Engineering, P.C.
"The opinions of the undersigned sometimes agree with the management"
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org