Epoxy Anchor Bolts - more add'l thoughts

Another situation where epoxied anchors should not be used is that involving
radiation (nuclear or solar).  My understanding is that the epoxy does not
handle this sort of energy very well.

Glenn C. Otto, P.E.
Liberty Engineering, P.C.
"The opinions of the undersigned sometimes agree with the management"