Cold-Formed Steel Design Seminars[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Cold-Formed Steel Design Seminars
- From: LGSEA(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:55:11 EDT
Practical Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structures
WHEN/WHERE: September13 Honolulu
September 17 Los Angeles
September 18 San Francisco Bay
September 19 Seattle
December 12 Atlanta
December 13 Nashville
December 14 Birmingham
The Light Gauge Steel Engineers Association (LGSEA) presents a new continuing
education program specifically developed for engineers and architects who
want to learn practical and efficient design of cold-formed steel structures.
This seminar goes beyond theoretical concepts to show the actual application
of the techniques every designer can use.
CONTENT: Subjects covered include:
· Codes and Standards (including the most common
the AISI Specification),
· Application Tips and Techniques (Mid-Rise
Construction, Residential, Roof Systems,
· Software / Design Tools,
· Shear Wall Design,
· and hands-on design examples that will help attendees
they've learned to real-world situations.
Hand-outs include LGSEA Technical Notes, seminar notes and design examples,
samples and manufacturer literature.
CERTIFICATES: Attendees will be awarded 6 Learning Units for the seminar.
INSTRUCTORS: Dr.Roger LaBoube, Ph.D., P.E., Don Allen, P.E.,
and Pat Ford, P.E.
REGISTER: by calling (202) 263-4488. Or download the registration
(attached) or at www.LGSEA.com.
FEES: Honolulu -$150
100 (LGSEA Member rate)
All other: $ 275
225 (LGSEA Member rate)
Sept. 7 Honolulu
Sept 12 Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle
Dec. 5 Atlanta, Nashville, Birmingham
- Prev by Subject: RE: Code of Professional Conduct - State of California - Engineers
- Next by Subject: Column Base Plates
- Previous by thread: Epoxy Anchor Bolts - more add'l thoughts
- Next by thread: Tornado Refuge Areas