RE: Bent Plate

Well, that was my point. I'm willing to concede that there's no problem with
using bent plates from a structural standpoint; I'm just curious as to why
the fabricator would prefer it. Does he not deal much in structural shapes?

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251