bent plates have to be the choice, scott, if you want them
to fit the beams (hip and valley?)..
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott, William N." <William.Scott(--nospam--at)veco.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 1:56 AM
Subject: RE: Bent Plate
> Bent plates may be preferred if beams frame at varying angles.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org