From: Paul Ransom [mailto:ad026(--nospam--at)hwcn.org]
>Another good reference for torsional aspects is the AISC Steel Design
>Guide for torsion but for the life of me, I can't find my copy to give
>the series number.
It's "Steel Design Guide Series #9, Torsional Analysis of Structural Steel
David L. Williams, P.E.
Vice-Pres., Snyder Engineering, Inc.
409 Vandiver Drive, Bldg. 5, Ste 203
Columbia, MO 65202
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org