Re: built up steel column

Fellow engineers,

	If you are still looking for torsion references try USS Steel Design
Manual, published by United States Steel Corporation.  My copy is dated
1981; it's admittedly a bit dated but they may have updated it by now.
It's easy to follow and better than most other references I have found.

				Regards

				H. Daryl Richardson