From: Russell Berkowitz [mailto:seaonc2(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 10:01 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: FEMA 350, 351, 352, 353

I would like to get a feel of who is using the FEMA 350 series for design of new structures.  Has anybody ran into a juristiction that is requiring its use of portions thereof.  Nobody up here in Northern California, be it structural enginners or city plan checkers seem to know what to do with the documents exactly.

Thanks in advance;

Russell Berkowitz
San Francisco, CA