"Smooth" Conical Roof System

Good Evening,

I am in search of information, or even perhaps someone or a company that has ever done a conical roof structure.

The goal is to design a conical roof system for a church that has aesthetic grade exposed (from below) timbers and deck.  This is not normally a problem; the problem is that the owner wishes the exposed decking to be smooth to the heavy timber structure.

Any ideas or links to anyone or any company that does this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance for all your assistance!

Best regards,

Scott

Scott C. Bernard, E.I.T.

Structural Engineer

Universal Timber Structures, Inc.

210 Neptune Rd.

Auburndale, FL 33823

Phone: 866-688-7526

Fax: 863-967-1082

E-mail: scott(--nospam--at)utsdesign.com

E-mail2: uts_engineer(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

World Wide Web: www.utsdesign.com

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."  - Voltaire