#126 Truscon O-T Bar Joists[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT-LIST" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: #126 Truscon O-T Bar Joists
- From: "Jamie Heupel" <jheu(--nospam--at)raaschassoc.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:52:06 -0500
I am currently designing a building addition for a manufacturer in downtown Chicago. I have existing drawings but they do not give me a joist depth, nor have I heard of Truscon Bar Joists. Can anyone help? They are labeled #126 Truscon O-T Bar Joists. The building was built in 1966 or 1967. Please reply to me directly since time is short.
Jamie A. Heupel
Green Bay, WI
- Prev by Subject: "Texas Tee" Connection
- Next by Subject: (no subject)
- Previous by thread: RE:"Epoxy?/Chemical? Anchors"
- Next by thread: RE: "Epoxy?/Chemical? Anchors"-fires