Re: Excel special characters

Or cut and paste from "Character Map".  Most fonts seem to have hidden
special symbols that can be pasted into cells if you don't want to change the
font of the entire cell.  Especially useful if you want to have say, "øMn"
appear in one particular cell.  I hope that the special character I just
inserted doesn't get lost when this email is sent and contradicts me.
Another thing you can do is put in a text box right by the cell text that is
independent of that cell's formatting.

Mark Nowmos