ETABS 7 different slab loading

Dear All
I use the ETABS version 7.19. I would like to know is there any better way
to put the different uniform loading on the slab area object?   For example
in the tipical floor, the over all live load is 200kg/m2 but some area is
500kg/m2. I try to put Null area object for additional 300kg/m2 loading.
This additional loading on Null area object which is overlap with real slab
object should be added to the real slab object according to the user's
mannual. But, the additional load on the Null object is NOT applied to the
slab or deck. Could anyone tell me how to solve it? Thanks.

Jeng-Wei Li,SE
JJPan and Partners