RE: Excel special characters Now: Special Characters and Custom C ell Formats

Dennis,
  I've noticed that there are two spreadsheet forums on your board,
"Spreadsheet Software" and "Spreadsheet Design".  Is it possible to combine
them or make one a sub-forum?  I went looking for the spreadsheet referenced
below.  I found the "Spreadsheet Design" forum but, obviously, the needed
spreadsheet.

Mark Jones
Jacobs Engineering

> -Dennis Wish [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net] wrote:
> Multi-Lat spreadsheet on the forum. In some cases, the logic when
> created over many lines of shear and over numerous stories creates a
> geometric pattern that is visible in the spreadsheet - this helps to
> visualize the simplicity of a logic that starts out as seemingly
> impossible.

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.