RE: Blast Resistant Doors

LOL!  IIRC is a "standard" Internet acronym that means "If I Recall
Correctly"! Oh, and before you ask: LOL == "Laughing Out Loud."

No, what you want is the ASCE design guideline titled "Blast Effects on
Buildings: Design of Buildings to Optimize Resistance to Blast Loading".

Find out more about it at
http://www.asce.org/publications/booksdisplay.cfm?type=9990338

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company