From: Brad Friederichs [mailto:brad(--nospam--at)vesolutions.net]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 9:39 PM
To: SEAOC (E-mail)
Subject: Cable Software

Vendors or Engineers,

Do you have/use software for design of wire rope cable or strand with
hanging loads?

Project involves stringing cable to prevent cars from driving off of parking
decks.  6 kip point load at midspan on three cables.

Program needs ability to determine sag under load and final tension in the
cable.

Also be able to account for pretension, multiple spans of cable and in-line
spring.

Brad Friederichs
CA S2780

(916) 505-0519 fax (916) 482-1173