To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: ASTM A625
From: "Scott, William N." <William.Scott(--nospam--at)veco.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:25:40 -0800
ASTM A625 is a production specification.
It refers to ASTM A623 for mechanical properties. Yield ranges from 75 to 95
ksi. The steel is gage un-coated steel. Thickness is less than 0.015"
From: Dan Goodrich [mailto:dang(--nospam--at)karren.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 10:02 AM
Subject: ASTM A625
Can anybody verify for me that ASTM A625 Grade D steel has
a yield strength of 80 ksi?
Dan Goodrich, P.E.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org