I'm looking at the 1995 ASTM book and it goes from A618 then jumps to A627-88. No A625 ... are you sure that is the correct number? Perhaps it's new ?
>>> dang(--nospam--at)karren.com 07/31/01 11:02AM >>>
Can anybody verify for me that ASTM A625 Grade D steel has
a yield strength of 80 ksi?
Dan Goodrich, P.E.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org