From: Gerard Madden [mailto:GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 3:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: ASTM A625

Dan,

I'm looking at the 1995 ASTM book and it goes from A618 then jumps to
A627-88. No A625 ... are you sure that is the correct number? Perhaps it's
new ?

-Gerard
SF, CA

>>> dang(--nospam--at)karren.com 07/31/01 11:02AM >>>
Can anybody verify for me that ASTM A625 Grade D steel has
a yield strength of 80 ksi?

TIA.
Dan Goodrich, P.E.