E, allowable bending and allowable horiz. shear for #2 hem-fir KD 15%

I think this is an easy one, but who knows these days.  I seem to recall that the allowable bending stress of wood has been reduced in recent years and I thought I heard it had something to do with the way forests are managed to grow trees faster and then the growth rings are wider (I might have this wrong).  But anyway, I don't have a current NDS so what I would like to know is: What is the current allowable bending stress (Fb), allowable horizontal shear stress (Fv) and modulus of elasticity (E) for #2 hem-fir KD 15% (2x6's through 2x12's).   Is this information available on the web?
Thanks for your help.
Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates