Column Base Plates

I have 2 columns in an existing 6 story building that we are adding 2 new
floors to. The base plates are overstressed by conventional methods. I
suspect they maybe OK by finite element method and would like to avoid
reinforcing them for the owner if I can prove they are OK.

Would someone, who has the new Risa Base Plate Program (which I believe
does finite element), offer to run these 2 axially loaded columns for me?

Jim Kestner
Green Bay, Wi