RE: A15, intermediate grade reinforcing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: A15, intermediate grade reinforcing
- From: HAWNENG(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 22:25:18 EDT
reinforced concrete floor slab. The floor slab is in a sanitary sewer lift
station. The plans are dated 1970 and specify A15, intermediate grade
reinforcing. Can someone tell me the yield stress for this specific
Thank you for the help,
Greg Showerman, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: [WTC] Forces due to Aircraft Strike ...
- Next by Subject: RE: A15, intermediate grade reinforcing
- Previous by thread: Re: Lateral design of conc. pier
- Next by thread: RE: A15, intermediate grade reinforcing