Aluminum Stairs

I'm presently designing a set of small aluminum stairs for a fabricator. The
high and low ends of the stringer are classically anchored to the supporting
concrete wall or floor with an aluminum clip angle(i.e., one leg is welded to
the stringer; the projecting leg is anchored to the supporting concrete via
an expansion bolt). My concern is the leg (or any other part of the
structure) which bears upon the concrete. Isn't this a no-no? Should a
dielectric break (such as a neoprene or PVC shim) be provided between the
aluminum and concrete?

As always,
TIA,
Charlie Canitz, PE