RE: Code of Professional Conduct - State of California - Engineers

I would suggest starting with the following web page "Plain Language
Pamphlet of the California Professional Engineers Act and the Board
Rules". Most of what you are seeking is probably contained within. If
you are interested in the Structural Engineers Ethical Guidelines, you
should contact SEAOC (seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org) to find out about purchasing a
copy of their Ethical Conduct manual.

The Plan Language website is located at:
http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/e_plppe.htm and it provides links to B&P
Sections 6700-6799 as well as Chapter 5 of the California Code of
Regulations.

Hope this will help you.

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Administrator