Hate to be the "Linux bigot" here, but I don't have many worries at this
point with Apache running on Linux.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 7:42 AM
> To: SEAOC Listservice
> Subject: Re: (OT) Code Red Activity Report
> Judging by all the clueless twits posting on
> microsoft.public.inetserver.iis, I have to think
> this worm is going to be around for a long time.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org