Re: (OT) Code Red Activity Report

Bill -

You should read some of the stuff going around on
securityfocus.com's mailing lists about apache.  There are
a fair number of holes, it's just that "script kiddies" don't
tend to exploit *nix boxes and the media doesn't tend to hype
it as much.  Try the archives of the bugtraq list at securityfocus
for more info.

Charley
(also a *nix bigot, just with more time on my hands)

--
Charles Hamilton, MS EIT                Doctoral Candidate