RE: Anchor bolt cover[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Anchor bolt cover
- From: "Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:37:18 -0400
From: Randy Diviney [mailto:rsdiviney(--nospam--at)hayeslarge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 8:15 AM
Subject: Anchor bolt cover
What is the minimum cover for an anchor bolt in a cast in place concrete pier? Also, what section of the ACI or AISC (ASD) refers to this? The column is supporting gravity loads only.
Randy Diviney P.E.
Hayes Large Architects
(814)946-0451at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ********
- Prev by Subject: Anchor bolt cover
- Next by Subject: RE: Anchor bolt cover
- Previous by thread: Anchor bolt cover
- Next by thread: RE: Anchor bolt cover