Oh, I know there have to be "holes," but that was my point. *nix machines
have a low profile, and simply don't get targeted.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Charley Hamilton [mailto:chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 10:25 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: (OT) Code Red Activity Report
> Bill -
> You should read some of the stuff going around on
> securityfocus.com's mailing lists about apache.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org