Re: Aluminum Stairs

addressed is when you have aluminum in contact with steel in concrete.  This
sets up a very strong galvanic circuit.  Aluminum is much more active than
iron, its standard potential is about four times as high, and will thus
corrode very quickly.

In a message dated 8/8/01 12:22:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,