Re: Column Base Plates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Column Base Plates
- From: "Syed Basith" <syed_breng(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 18:51:39 +0000
Provide stiffeners on the exixting base plate to reduce the stress caused due to excessive bending moment.
Syed A. Basith, P.Eng.
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: http://www.seaint.org
- Prev by Subject: Re: Column Base Plates
- Next by Subject: RE: Column Base Plates
- Previous by thread: Re: Column Base Plates
- Next by thread: RE: Column Base Plates