From: richard lewis <rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:17:34 -0500
Is there a rule of thumb for the economical spacing of a stitch weld? I
am welding a shelf angle to a tube. I don't need a continuous weld,
actually less than an inch per foot. I was thinking of specifying 2" @
12" o.c. Should I have a spacing less than 12 inches? I typically
require staggered welds of the top & bottom weld of angle to tube.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org