RE: Column Base Plates

As Mike mentioned, Appendix D in ACI 318-02 will be on anchorage of
concrete.  This will be the "new" appendix D and the old appendix D will
be come appendix E.  The provisions for the new appendix are currently
available for public comment.  They are available at ACI's web site
(www.aci-int.org).

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI