1997 UBC 2308 [shrinkage-creep multi-story stud wall check] equiv alent in 2000 IBC?

Where is the 2000 IBC equivalent for the 1997 UBC Section 2308 requirement
for wood studwalls supporting more than 2 floors to be checked for shrinkage
and creep located?  I can only find the requirement for design stud design
and not this check.

This requirement was so that toilets would not be lifted off floors, wires
would not be pulled apart, sewer vent pipes would not vent inside the
building, and engineers could complain if they got this plan review comment,
ect...

Scott M Haan P.E.
Plan Review Engineer
Building Safety Division