One of the keywords is
and website should be www.arbed.com or
Their profiles are based on German Standards. If you
are dealing with british sections, you will have to
search for "british steel institute"
--- Juan José Treff De la Mora <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
> Dear Colleagues,
> Does anyone know where in the WWW may I find
> information about European "I"
> sections (or profiles)?
> I think it has to be something equivalent to AISC.
> Thank you,
> Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en
> ******* ***
> * Read list FAQ at:
> * This email was sent to you via Structural
> * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC)
> server. To
> * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
> * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
> * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any
> email you
> * send to the list is public domain and may be
> * without your permission. Make sure you visit our
> * site at: http://www.seaint.org
Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org